|Release date||Late 1990s|
|Bearing size||Fixed wooden axle|
Most were sold with laser-carved graphics on unfinished wood, but a very small number were stained and finished at the factory. Some Roadsters were made with the Flores name on them, which Playmaxx had acquired the rights to use.
The Roadster was discontinued when Duncan bought out Playmaxx in 2001.
- Flores Collective Edtion - 100 pieces
- Flores Master Champion
- Flores Master Champion, finished by Scarecrow - 20 pieces
- 2000 World ProYo Championships edition
- 2000 National Yo-Yo Contest edition
- Bandalore Roadster - 12 pieces